Module 4: Higher Education Didactics
- 2 days | 8 semester hours -
The basics of pedagogical action in teaching are at the core of this module. These can be didactical actions such as the conditions for teaching/learning processes, aspects of recipient-oriented and action-oriented teaching, the individual role of a teacher, strategically planning courses on the basis of learning outcomes, and the design possibilities of activating forms of learning in large-group and small-group events.
- know different didactic concepts and positions and have reflected upon these
- have examined their own teaching and learning experiences and reflected on their role as a learner and a teacher at the university
- know the basics of activating teaching
- explain the concept of constructive alignment and describe intended learning outcomes for individual learning activities
- are familiar with major and minor methods supporting the activating design of large-group and small-group events and lectures and have reflected upon these