Module 2: Academic Communication
- 2 days | 8 semester hours -
At the start of this module, basic qualifications in the field of academic working and writing are imparted, such as citation techniques, handling property rights on the internet, publishing options, summarizing academic texts, text types, the characteristics of text comprehensibility, and the structure of articles.
- know the principles of protecting works through copyright on the internet;
- know strategies to utilize academic texts written in English;
- are able to improve their formulation of academic texts in English;
- are aware of publishing opportunities in their academic discipline;